Friday, November 5, 2010

November


November is a busy month for me. I am doing NaNoWriMo, and that added to schoolwork (lots of midterms and papers this month) and my other activities gives me just about ZERO free time. I am very thankful for IB, it gave me really good time management skills, and I think I am doing pretty well to balance all my activities. NaNoWriMo sure adds stress though, and later nights- but I am about 1/4 done, which is pretty good, since it's just the fifth day. If you didn't know, NaNoWriMo is also known as National Novel Writing Month. Basically, people from all over the world participate (more international than national) and try to write a 50000 word novel in the month of November. It is certainly challenging. We are doing it together, as sisters. :)
In other news, there is a hurricane today, or at least that is what it feels like. I am surprised the power hasn't gone out.
In even more other news, there was not a hurricane yesterday so I went for a fun bicycle ride. The leaves have not all fallen off the trees around here and they are very beautiful!
Also, I had my first drink of egg nog the other night. Christmas is coming!
The photo above is of a glass of egg nog!

No comments: