Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Favourite Types of Tea as of today.

Aloha.
I like tea, a lot. Especially green tea. Lipton is my favourite brand of green tea. Then again, where I live there are not many other brands readily available.
And chai tea-Just Us is especially good and it is also fair trade.
And rooibos. The only type one can get around here is Tetley Rooibos (Vanilla). But it is superb.
And ginger twist by Lipton. I have been drinking this a lot lately because I have had a cold. It probably didn't help the cold, but it tasted good.
You can never beat ordinary old orange pekoe made the old fashioned way though.
By the way, there is only one way to make tea:
the water must be boiled in a tea pot, on the stove. None of this microwave stuff.
And steeped. Always, always steeped. This is just basic knowledge.

No comments: