Sunday, October 5, 2008

Christian Pick-Up Lines Yall!

These make me laugh
A collection of the best.


"You know Jesus?! Me, too!"

"I hear there's going to be a love offering tonight."

"You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you."

"What?! Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark."

"You put the "cute" back in persecution!"

"I have many sponsor children. one in each developing nation."

"now i know why Solomon had 700 wives... Because he never met you."

"take a ride in my Zondervan"

"if you say no, im going to tear my clothes, get in my sackcloth and rub dust into my head.."

"so, my parents are home, you wanna come over?"

"if i had to choose between a romantic date with you or a night with the fellas... i would sit at home and read my bible."

"not a big fan of your last name, but thats cool, i can change that."

"you float my ark."

"You are a Galations 5 fruit salad."'

"nice Bible."

"Hi, my name's Will...God's Will"

No comments: