Friday, December 4, 2009

It's December

What is going on in my life right now... recently some friends and I got together to have a tea party for my birthday. It was wild. Wow, I am eighteen already. I feel as if I have to be more responsible or something.
And it's time to choose what I want to do. So many people, when they hear that I am close to graduating, ask me what I will do next year. I just tell them I will go to university. I guess I have some pretty good ideas, but I just don't like to tell people in case they judge me. That's probably a really bad thing to think, but whatever. Besides, if I just tell people I will go to university, it gives them an opportunity to give me advice. I like advice. But, I am pretty much at peace with this college thing. I am not panicking.
Meanwhile, I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday. So that was really exciting. Some songs I downloaded:



1 comment:

Jordan said...

I know what you mean about everybody asking what you're going to do. Grade 12 sucks that way... Still, the possibilties of the future excite me.
Good musical selections, too!
Be blessed.